I'm no kid. I'm 20-something already, so please stop those ear-ringing memory aids, besides my neurons are way too far to senility.
So before I hear again the homily of must-do with myself, I'm making this September resolution. I hope this pledge will calm down all your nagging chops.
To my nanay and tatay, I know you're very concern with my health. With more than one week stay of nanay with me, I know that she made a comprehensive report to my tatay about my goings-on with every tiring day of my life. I am very sure that biggest issue now is with my internet obsession. Yes, I am guilty with it. I knew that you're watching my sleeping habits nanay. I was aware that you're spying at me on what time I go to bed. And I knew that you're very upset that even though I have a work at six am I'd go to bed around 4am. I understand you.
To my sissy number 1, okay, though I sometimes feel that you're on my side, I am confident that you're the silent scout. Yes, and more to that you're the horn blower to our parents' grievance. I'm pretty sure about your side comments and sarcasm. Though I could feel your concern about my eating lifestyle, I'm still certain that you'd point out to tatay that I was getting to lazy about it.
To my sissy number 2, okay we had a whirlwind just couple of months ago, but I know that you love me very much. But sissy, lemme remind you that I'm no longer the 7-year old boy that you used to bathe, clean, cut nails, and do over-all hygiene. The control is all mine. So please stop nagging on me about my filthy place, my unkempt things, and my filthy dresser. Alright?
To my sissy number 3, jeez you're very far, far away from me, but I could hear your scream. Ohmigod, sometimes I don't want to go online 'coz for sure imma see all screams on the screen. Ate, I know how to take care with my uberly cool body. Okay, you're right that I'm not eating on time, but it doesn't mean that I'm still the higgledy-piggledy boy.
So stop all these, here's my resolution.
* Promise I'll give myself a break. I'll sleep on time or better say at least six hours of dozing per day. Is that okay? It's a promise.
* I'll put limits with my internet craze, uhmm, maybe 2-3 hours a day and maximum of five hours during my off days. Agreeable?
* I'll eat a lot. Yep, I can assure you that I'd be gaining pounds in a month. I'll properly schedule my meals in regard to my shifting schedule. If my rotation is from 10pm to six am, I'll be having dinner before going to work and breakfast before going back to house. I'll set my alarm clock for lunch and then would continue my sleep until snack time.
* I'll be doing some exercise, but working out is out of my plan; it's just another strain on my body.
* Lastly, I'll be a good boy, the son, the brother that you used to know. Love you much and miss you all.
P.S. many thanks for the reminders...love u all