The cliché says First Love never dies, and I guess one of the most painful events in life is getting over the first love that made you fly but in the end it left you with the broken wings. First love doesn’t always end in “they-lived-happily-ever-after” scene. Most of us are just so naïve to believe that the magic of first love cannot be replaced by any other love. In my case, still struggling with this little foolishness…
5 things I hated after my first heart-broken experience.
1. Bes- because this was my ex called me after our break-up. It’s killing me; I loved that person more than best friend but the hell, I was just the nth party. Though my so-called Bes has not done something heinous (like stealing my jelly beans), the thought of being betrayed is always coined with that alternative title –Bes.
2. Krispy Crème - reminds me of ex again, during my quick visits before going to work with the uberly sweet donuts on hand. And the cuddling under the moonlight romance and the sweet goodbyes whenever I sent my Bes home.
3. Buying shirts of same kind – I would never ever wear that shirt again. Swear! Oh, I forgot to donate it during Ondoy.
4. Tramadol – The paradoxical effect - it’s making me sick, sheesh. It alleviated your headache but it would never (not even a bit) ease the pain that you caused me.
5. Lastly, my feeble emotions. I hate it whenever I remember you because it’s very unfair for my baby.
N.B. Pathetic me! Babe, forgive me. I just don’t want to pretend that I am okay. I thought that I could breeze it out with you. I’m such a jerk for being insensitive. Please say you'll never go.