Wednesday, April 30, 2008

thoughts....left behind....

there were times in my life that i felt so invincible, that i could do anything and have everything i wished for. I believed that with strong convictions, perseverance, and burning passion i could win any battle, any quantity that i desire. But ive learned, that life is indeed unfair, unavoidble things may happen anytime...
Now, i felt that i was walkin in the midst of a desert with birds hovering around me and with the salty breeze brushing all the hope remaining in my heart.
Failure...
its breaking me...it's melting my whole body and drying my own sense of distiction...I wished that i was not the person that I am right now. I wished that i was an evil prank before. I wished that i was a bum. I wished that my past was broke. That i never had the things i have right now...for i felt that i was a failure...

No comments: