Sunday, October 5, 2008

Coolest Blog Award

Thank you so much Rose for giving me this award. It really feels good whenever i see my name on your award's list,wahehehe.



Once accepting this award, the rules are as follow: Put the logo on your blog. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate 10 other blogs. Add links to those blogs on yours. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. With that I nominated 10 other bloggers for this award...

I would love to give this award to the the following cool bloggers:

amor - for inspiring me to create a fotoblog and for being a nice friend

OR -for the quality time you spent with me and for all the help you gave me

Arch - for the making me feel at home at xat

Kosa - for the funny posts and small talk,lol

faye - for your beautiful comments and friendship at the blogsphere

I'll complete the list later...
Thank you .....
Visit me HERE: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kosa.. nax.. talagang namumuro na ko ah.. butterfly award nman ngayun? oks lang yun.. wala nman akong ibang makausap minsan eh kaya..no choice, pinagtsatsagaan na kita..lol... loko lang..

hindi natutuwa din nman ako.. just a small conversation nga lang pero it makes me feel good in many ways.. hahaha lufeet mo kase..

sunny said...

wahahahaha! butterfly award yan....tae ka, pingttsgaan amfs!

sige kosa keep on rockin!

faye said...

tnx kasama din ako sa binigyan ni rose nun,,anywayyyyyyyyyyyy SALAMATON:..continue ur pure/full rumor blogging,,nag eenjoy ako mag basa ,....gbu

xoxo said...

congrats!!! keep on writing!!

Amorgatory said...

PRE!!thank you sa award ha, dami ko nang award, wahahah,lol..im back m back wahaha..lol..mishu pre

EJ said...

I was gonna give you this one but wifey told me she already did hehehe..

Chubskulit Rose said...

hey Sun, thanks for posting this... nadoble yung this na word sa first sentence mo, check it out.. let me know if naayos mo na page mo sa kabila
...

sunny said...

joop many thanks

rose, uu nga, mali mali n ko....salamt!