Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lotion

It was my usual nocturnal routine: quick shower and book reading afterwards.
Goo Goo dolls Iris 4:52
Bizarre Love triangle 1:59
Push 4: 22
Crazy for you 3:45
Diary 3: 09
Hate that I love You 3: 43

It took me six songs, roughly 20 minutes, just to finish my shower, which is pretty unusual because I usually spend less than 15minutes with my bath. What is the reason for spending longer freshen up time than before? I enjoyed scrubbing myself while singing and thinking of someone. That was great, conceiving of desire at someone with you in the shower. After that, I dried myself and wrapped my towel at my waist down. I patted on VMV product on my face and trimmed my mustache. Then, I spotted a lotion on the table; my sister left it. It is Victoria’s secret love spell. I opened the lid and the smell lingered on my olfactory nerves. I immediate had the image of the angels walking in sexy lingerie with extravagant wings. I thought of Adriana Lima, Heidi Klum, Ana Beatriz Barros and other sin-provoking angels. I thought of the catwalk that is usually aired during midnight at fashion TV: the midnight Hot. I placed a dose of it on my palm and applied it on my arms down to my legs. The smell really caught me into a magical spell of lust. I absently rubbed it to my...whole body and had the best of the best imagination. It is love spell - hydrating body lotion with cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine.



Visit me HERE: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako nauna...lolz.. balik ako mamaya.. waaaaaaaaahahaha
maganda ka sunny.lolz

sunny said...

sheesh! ang bilis mo kosa, ind eko pa nga naayos,lol! salamt sa traffic!

miss_dibly said...

ang malikot na isip ni sun..

bow..

bdw, hmmm.. lovespell nice nga ung smell nyan.. nagamit ko na din yan before.. perfume nga lang. my OR days. haiz.. mis ko un!

Amorgatory said...

wahhh pare lam mo ba?
ung sabi kong nklmtan kong violet na vctorias'secret?tae ung love spell!!hahaha un ung mabango!!!tompak ka tlga..bango nun pre,nagamit ko na dn yan dati tapos nagsawa nko kaya iba nnman,hahaha..aba aba at may shower kapang nllman,lol

Unknown said...

lol. we just cant live without musics =D. I got to on some nice musics almost everytime when there is a player near me.

sunny said...

OR, malikot ba? inde nmn, konte lang,lol! thanks for droppin by...

Anonymous said...

uu, pre mabango nga sya at nakaka-ano,lol! keep on rockin amor!

Amorgatory said...

Buhahah, pare gcing na at maligo at mag lotion ulets, hahahha, ung tag ha wag kalimutan,lol

Anonymous said...

yep irvinee...music kills boredom,lol!

Chubskulit Rose said...

mabango at mainit usapan dito ah hahaha..

oiii padi may award ka sako... beautiful blog award... seeyah!

Anonymous said...

hmmnnnnn sooothing lol... hubby like singing in the shower and i would always tease him to stop...

sunny said...

thanks for droopin by rose.salamt sa award, ill tag it later,heheheh! inagt kabayan!

nahj12 said...

love spell smells nice.. meron ako.. kaso.. yung cologne lang.. ehhe