Thursday, May 21, 2009

so serious...

“Mixed emotions” Alright, I’m moving out from my comfort zone, I’ll be living ALONE! I have already found a perfect pad, fully furnished with sound system, furniture, and everything I needed to have a sound sleep. I was really happy that I was able to find that and I’m really excited to take pictures…and post them here. By the way, it’s not all blissful feelings, lots of loads are occupying my sleep-deprived mind-set, shoo…shoo…mess! Anyhow, yesterday I was able to use my fifteen facial muscles for my ha-ha-ha-he-he-he combo sounds of humor out from my perception. I was riding on the train then going home with my unkempt hair, boggy eyes with dropping eyelids and dead beat body yet my mind was engaged with my moving out plans, lost in thought calculating my expenses from every day gastos up to the cumulative monthly expenses. I was talking with incomprehensible sounds – “renta, pakain, tapos yung laundry, ung iba pang gastos, gastos, pang snack and snacks pa, then gimik, pang date and treat sa family and pamangkin, may matitira pa ba? Or kulang na sweldo ko?” with my fingers counting blankly, eyes staring vacantly at nowhere and mouth poised wide-open. Hays…. After realizing the burden of living alone I also got back with my senses and because of the unconscious crap that I’ve been doing, I got frozen for a minute or two until I realized that I was on a public conveyance and the other passengers were stupefied looking at me. Oh crap! I looked at them with my eyes moving in 360 degrees then sudden shut and guarded laugh at myself, bursting with embarrassment. Geez, just with the thought of living alone, I had lost my sanity then what if with the reality? Urhgsss! It’s tough but I know that I can do it!
Haroo haroo!!!
Take care people! Imma bog hop by 2morrow!

11 comments:

miss_dibly said...

Hehe! That's the hard part of living alone. Kaya yata one time, naiyak ako sa mom ko, knowing that in latter time, I'll be moving out our house or maybe out of this country.

Yan yung sinasabi ko sau Sun, kaya mas maganda sana if you'll save money first before moving out. But you'll do it eventually din naman.. Kaya the heck! then do it now. At least you'll be standing on your own feet na tlga.

wish ko lang tlga na sana may internet at lappy ka sa pad mo, so that we'll keep in touch.

tc and congratulations, mr. independent! ;)

kg said...

wow! big step huh, sunny! :)

living alone is really scary, especially if you got used to the comforts of you own home, na lahat ginagawa para sayo. but it is exciting! :)

good luck sunny!

eMPi said...

for sure, matutunan mo na ang magtipid and ibudget ang lahat ng expenses.... :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahaha buti naman at di ka na naiyak kundi makasupog lol... Oiist congrats, its so good to liveon your own you know...

john said...

goodluck on your bachelor living man..

PandM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amorgatory said...

wow!@!kakainggit ka pare!!!sana akow soon din ahuhuh, waaaaaaaaaaaaa ,, sarap nman nang life mooooooooo gudluck ha!!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sunny, naku nakakaloka talaga pag maraming gastos anoh...pero enjoy mo lang ang life...hehehe
pero kailangan talaga maging wais sa pagba-budget ngayon.

angel fire said...

sunybabyy wow pa sleep naman ohhh galing solo flytt... waaaa so kelan natin gawin ang anu? wakekekeke lolz naks solo flyt....

Anonymous said...

lolz...oist shec walng ganyanan,ahahahahahah!

Marites said...

that's really a big step..good luck and don't forget to have fun :)