Thursday, May 8, 2008

trapped at the RAT RACE of NURSING RAGE...

Nursing has never occurred in my vocabulary to be my profession, maybe i was called by this profession (just to palliate the pain). Though my real line was in the medical field, nursing profession has never been included in my perspective. With 2 courses i had experienced, i finally landed on nursing and fortunately finished the course with meritorious records. Studying was easy, duty hours were also easy with the help of my generous clinical instructors. Everything went out right like a smooth sailing. Now that i finally got the piece of card called license, boredom had eluded me and brought me to the pace to chew on what's really happening to my life. NURSING profession is a rat race. Did i take the course to learn or to earn? do i need to study, and study again and again and have the less and less? or to study less on the many? I was caught in the battle between winning my faculty of reason and my pecuniary...I was caught in this rat race...

No comments: