Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The DATE

It’s late in the afternoon
She’s wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her lipstick, powder on her face
And brushes her short black-burgundy hair
And then she asks me
Do I look alright
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight


She was wearing Capri pants, sleeveless blouse, and a clean pair of white sandals. She looked pretty – as always, though the layers of fats (specifically three layers) on her tummy were visible on her clothes. She’s fat but I always tell her that she’s just chubby - I love her in that figure. She has freckles on her face, around her cheekbones. And there’s a burgundy hair growing on top of her black short hair, a style maybe, I guess. She’s generally beautiful.
I asked for her hand and she gladly handled it over me. We walked along the streets on HHWWPSSP mode (holding hands while walking – pa swing-swing pa). We both wanted to have a perfect date, so our first course was no other than a church, Baclaran Church – the dating place for couples wanting a divine providence. We prayed silently, side by side, asking for blessing in life and giving gratitude for the moment we had. With spirits flying on the sky, we went to Mall of Asia (MOA), and still on HHWWPSSP mode. I asked her which cuisine she would want to have. She just said, “Anything, It’s your plan and the decision is all yours”. We had a long walk, searching for a good place to eat at. My choice was an affordable Italian food of Chef de Angelo but when we got there, only after looking at the mall’s directory, the place was jam packed. I was hungry then and I knew she was, too, she wasn’t just complaining. Because of our hungry tummies that couldn’t wait any longer, I took her to Kenny. I chose healthy plate for her and crispy chicken for me. We had a great meal, not because of the food but because of the moment we had together. After binging out, I took her to bay walk wherein we strolled in an HHWWPSSP mode again. The place was romantic with loving orange rays of the sun stretching under the horizon. We sat on a bench near the fountain while enjoying our fruit juices. We talked about everything but I didn’t open up my feelings for her. I just thought that my action had spoken for me. After the long chat, we went home, still on HHWWPSSP mode with aching gastrocnemius muscles. I asked her if she enjoyed the night and she smiled at me and said, “I love it, wonderful night”. When we got home, she fell on the bed easily. And while she was sleeping, I gave her my goodnight sleep. That was a day for both of us, a memorable date.

She is beautiful in and out. She is the most beautiful girl in my life, the most important girl in my life. She is no other than my nanay, my mum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pre sunny, youre such a sweet son and i admire you for that, someday magging mabuting ama ka din, konek mo nlang, wahihihi, have a safe trip pre!!tc always!muah! tenchu pala s mga candle ha, nice shot!pakicheck nlang s email mo may snend ako dun.

Anonymous said...

DH: Sunny...nice one! akala ko kanta yun una....lol...dre...ur blessed na may Nanay kpa...cherished it n Im sure she's proud of u...kung nan dito pa Nanay ko edadate ko yun sa pinaka favorite nyan resto din at HHWW PSSPSS lol..."Mom i know u can see us down here please always pray for me up there!" ooopppps...sorry Sunny bumati pa ako sa Ermat ko nasa langit..lol...tc

miss_dibly said...

sweet son indeed! agree ako kay amor. haiz.. hopefully I'll have an available time )and budget of course) to date not only my mom but the whole gang. hmmm... last na labas naming family nung Mother's day pa. tsk! tagal na nun. (at naubos resources ko nun. lol) haiz sun, uwi ka na! daliiiii! dami ko kwento sayo.

sunny said...

amor thanks..wahehehehehe...check ko pre!
Dh, asan n blog mo? pd dito bumati DH, no problemo!
OR, wahhehehe, buong gang kasi ksama mo,lol...many thanks OR...sige kwentihan tau!

kosa said...

naks nman... kahit pala malupet ka sa mga chatbox dito sa mundo ng showblog, kakaidol ka nman pala... wala akong masabi.. maganda... magaling...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Kalokah ka talaga kabayan pero I admire you're sweetness! Bibihira ang kagaya so U're one of a kind..

I love this HHWWPSSP lol!

Keep it up Sun! Nuarin ka mauli? Ingat and enjoy ur vacation!

Anonymous said...

dh: Chat plang na eestress na ko...blogs pa! waaaaa...lol...makuha ka sa tikim...este tingin...dre...panget pakinggan parang bading! erase erase!...lol..tc

sunny said...

kosa, lolz...asan new post mo?

ckulit, dae ko p aram kun kailan ako mauli,lol...

DH, salamt sa bisita , mas maganda kung me blog k rin at mkpgcomment n rin kame.

darkhorse said...

Hayaan mo sunny sabi ni AMorr tutulungan nya daw ako...kaso ano naman ilalagay ko?! waaaaaaaaa...tc

Hinata said...

Love it!!! Stay inlove ;)