10 Random things about Sunny
Got this tag from Rose and Arnie
1. I am not picky when it comes to chow-chow. Sushi, ampalaya (bitter gourd), visceral (e.g. isaw -intestine, balonbalonan -gizzard and likes) and other street foods are my favorites. But my best-loved is no other than BREAD – my ever favorite treat and perfect combi for my pot of coffee. Carrot, Danish, Wheat and Walnut and of course, Pandesal are on my top list for my Breadaholics.
2. I love jazz and new wave music and I sing aloud during shower especially the songs of Groban and R. Kelly (I opt for high notes tune).
3. I love putting baby powder on my body after shower – the baby smell, hmmmm. But I can also stand the greasy feeling of sweat and stinking aroma of three days no bath and freshen up.
4. I love playing with kiddoes. They teach me a lot of lessons in life – patience, appreciation in life, keeping your promises, and on how to live in a worry-free life.
5. I am not into sports. I just love biking, early morning in particular. But I’d love to learn boxing, and mixed martial arts.
6. I used to dream of becoming a doctor and now I am a frustrated health worker (by title). I also dreamed of being a firefighter, a bookstore cashier, a volunteer at Mozambique, and an activist. But I never dreamed of wearing corporate clean-cut attire in finely comb hair with eye glasses and leather attaché case.
7. I am a nature lover that’s why I love landscape photography
8. I am more of a feeler than a thinker
9. I am not into tech bytes and stuffs. Notebooks and pencils are the best gadget for me
10. At the moment, I feel so dumb, dumb, dumb
What are you thankful for this year?
Thank you almacafe for this tag.
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and,
they can become your blessings.
Here are the FIVE Things that I am most grateful for this year.
1. Still have food to eat
2. Got my family, supportive and loving family
3. Got my friends
4. I am still alive
5. Though I am rotten, I still find good things in this life. God is still with me, I guess.
Life is long journey and it gives a lot of twists and turns. This year is pretty complicated and difficult for me – the most heartrending year of my life so far. But, life is just a matter of perspective; just always bite into the bright side. It’s difficult, difficult, but I am still alive, still got the chance to make a sweet tomorrow.
Passingthis to all my
FRIENDShere in blogosphere. Feel Free to
grab it amigos!!!
Visit me HERE: