Friday, November 14, 2008

10 REASONS TO SMILE TODAY

Marites thank you for this tag -

"The Smile Stone Award "

. An award for bloggers who show kindness and spreading happiness around. Here’re my 10 reasons:



Here are my top 10 little reasons for showing off my sunray smile today:
1. The sky poured out an early drizzle blessing that made my morning cup of coffee more enjoyable
2. I had a great conversation with a friend last night, my Cinderella who lingered up to my sleep and made a morning smile on my face.
3. I was able to get in touch with my family today.
4. A sumptuous meal during lunch - bicol express and tapa
5. I watched the two episodes of sponge bob
6. The blogsphere; my blog friends who dropped comments on my site, my friends’ recent posts, and my blog hopping activity
7. I am really smiling right now because I still have a day to enjoy
8. I am really smiling right now because I have lots of friends and I have a wonderful family
9. I am really smiling right now because I’m starting to become smart in life
10. And I am really smiling right now because I know that I am loved.


I'm tossing this:(drums rolling)
1. Rose
2. Joops
3. Faye
4. Lou
5. OR
6. Kosa
7. Amor
8. spiky
9. DH
10. Ivana
11. Zeb
12. Ezekiel
13. Rip
14. Septian

22 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oiiiii maraming salamat dito Kabs! Sarap naman ng bicol express, wahhhhhh gusto ko rin hehehe.. tagal na ko di nakakagawa ng BE, di ako masyado mahilig sa tapa hehehe.. Based..

Oiiissst ayaw mo ba maglagay ng follower, ako unang unang magpafollow sa blog mo hahaha..

Amorgatory said...

based!!yehey nkbased akoo!!maya ko na yan pre copy lol..htanks cnderlla,lol

Amorgatory said...

wahhhhh di pala
si chubs pala nauna,hahahha.lol..

Anonymous said...

thanks..appreciate it

sunny said...

ROSE
salamt po,hehehehehehehe!!!!! sarap tlga ng BE,hehehhehe! sige lagay ako ng follower,hehehehehe!!! tc kabayan!

Anonymous said...

by the way nakalimutan ko... maganda pala...lolz diko kase binasa agad bago ngcomment..

grab ko ito mamaya ha...
waw... my own reasons nman ang ilalagay ko... wahhhh wag mo akong bombahin ha.. iibahin ko lang yung concept.. pero kukunin ko yung image dito

Anonymous said...

Amor thanks fro droppin by....!hehehehe

Anonymous said...

KOsa salamt,ahahaha! sympre kukunin mo imagine,heheheh! sige abangan ko s ablog mo!

Maus said...

my friend SALAMATONONOn
for this yellow smile award...cool!!!

zebzeb said...

cheeeerrrrsssss pare KUDDOS.
nice nice talga seriously. continue inspiring and blogging.

Anonymous said...

ligtas yes, yes ito pahalagahan, at para sa kaloob na ito na maaari mong batiin ako din. pinagsisisihan ko lang gamitin ang google traslator kaya kung may kahulugan ng pag-asa kaibigan.

maaaring exchange link?

miss_dibly said...

spongebobbbbbbb!
na miss ko na un panoorin ulit ah... haiz.. di ko na sya maaubutan ngaun. :( sad...
thanks nga pla ha..
tc oweiz! miss yah!

EJ said...

Thanks Man, appreciate it!

RiP666 said...

wow...thx for da award

sunny said...

Maus para saimo yan,hehehe! thanks for sharing smile in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

ablogslife, cheers!!!! u got a nice blog, continue blogging and rocking!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, cool award (gimme pls ^^)..lets spread smile around the world..4 a better future..

sunny said...

abahrafi, many thanks for the comment, for taking an effort to translate your thougts in my local tongue...thanks ! sure for xlinks!!!!

Anonymous said...

salamat sunny. pinahaba mo ang ngiti ko mula dito hanggang doon. i'll grab the award but i'm not sure when i will be able to make the tags sooner.

cheers!

spiky

sunny said...

spiky, uragon na macho pa, bikolano pa,ahahahaha! salamt sa pgdaan!

sunny said...

septian u got the 14th spot,hehehhe! thanks for the visit buddy!!!!!

Ivana said...

thx for this tag,my friend. I will post it in the next post of my
North Sulawesi
blog.