Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pssst.....


OH emmm! After a very long hiatus, I am back to blogosphere. I missed my filthyroom so much, especially my good old buddies. It was 2008 when I first made a blog post and then I immediately rolled up to the fun of making friends via blog hopping. After learning on how to customize my template and realizing the effect of alexa and page rank, I started the cashing-cashing posting. I tried photo blog and started acting like a pro lens critique. Everything was okay for two years of jesting in blog, but then personal issues forced me to take a cool change. Because of the lingering timeout from blogging, I never had celebrations for the years of blogging, the sorta blogsary (blog anniversary) and never had the chance to thanks and bid goodbye to my dear blog friends. 

Now that my life’s pretty okay, sailing smoothly amidst the high tides and whirlwind. Guess I learned to accept the failed days of my life. As the cliché says past is past, and time really flies fast. And after rereading my blog posts, I couldn’t believe myself that I was able to make more than 400 posts, couldn’t really believe that, seriously. Dang! I don’t care if some of those were rotten or most of them rather, but the heck, those were my awesome experiences. I would want to make my comeback post as big as the underworld, but aint got the right materials at the moment. For now, I promise that I'm gonna give all my secrets away.
This time
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm Gonna give all my secrets away.


Happy Blogging to all
My God, amazing how I got this far


winks,

Sunny


3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ahemmm parang ibang tao yata nagpost dito ah hahaha. Joke lang kabayan, been missing you for a long time. I miss you that even if I was warned not to pen your blog due to malware from adette something blog, I proceeded anyway lol. Oiiist ano baya ang nangyari nata haluyon kang nawara lol. Glad that you're back. Salamat sa bisita! Hopefully dire diretso na weeee.

miss_dibly said...

Welcome back sun!

shelovesyou16(on twitter) said...

welcome back kuya sunnnnyyy! :)