Friday, August 22, 2008

Answer me....

Had this survey tag from chubskulit
Here's what you're supposed to do:
Delete my answer and replace it with yours.
Two names you go by: 1. Sunny 2. Wanted girlfriend ( out of frustration,lol)
Two things you're wearing now: 1. Flthy checkered boxer, rotten pj with a 12inch tear on the crotch,and a supposed-to-be white sando,lol, now it's off white close to brown,lol...(two lang pala)
Two things you would want [or have] in a relationship: 1.Respect, respect my boundary, respect my individuality 2. Honesty, speak up baby, i hate guessing game.
Two things you love to do 1. Need to reduce my insatiable love-to-do things; sex and movie marathon. Better say, doin sex while watching movies and reading a good book while savoring a pot of coffee
Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. sleeping pills 2. razor
Two things you did yesterday: 1. videoke-singing marathon (laht ng kanta except 'my way') 2. movie marathon
Two things I ate yesterday: 1. mangga't bagoong 2. cookies ( aside from the sked meals,lol)
Two people you last talked to: 1. Tindera sa Sari-sari store 2. Squidward and company (gold fish). Pathetic life, i have no1 to talk to,lol...
Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. pig out 2. doze off
Two favorite holidays: 1. New Year 2. Mayo Uno (my ehem's bday)
Two favorite beverages: 1. Bailey's Kanto (for alcoholic bev) 2. Kapeng Mainit-init
Two people no longer alive that you'd like to talk to: 1. Hitler 2. F. Marcos
Please do not spoil the fun; share it with friends.
To all the friends I have on the list, just please grab this when u have time.. Thanks!

No comments: