Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thoughtless thought for tonite

I enjoyed the journey with you, it's always been a smooth riding with some bumps of excitement - we used to be like this, to jive with the wind. But now the road is getting tougher and I am not a super driver. I can't always push you on the safe side b'cause i also have loads to dispatch. You may view this as insensitive but it's the light to wake you up. Move on, get into the right direction. I cant join you if you choose to fall on the cliff b'cause i know there's a lot...who wants to hang-on with me in this ride. And i don't wanna die for a pity pretty lie.

Hi guys, my sked is pretty jam packed...lol...ill catch up with ya guys maybe tomorrow...
chubs thanks for the tag.
amoy, miss u...
OR, hapi bday!
and to all, see ya'!

2 comments:

miss_dibly said...

thanks sun! mwah!

Amorgatory said...

Pree!!mishu too, ill hang on pre, may rope ka ba?hahahah, ingat lage pre..busy mode na dn muna akesh daming dedzline..wakakka..