Saturday, May 24, 2008

rip my face off

"i can't stand it...
who's that monster i see staring straight back at me?"
waaaaaaaaah, ako pala...its my own reflection...

I not a metro sexual type of a guy, i categorized myself under the wash and wear filthy stud who has no trouble getting laid,lol! My life's pretty cool back then but when a small bump appeared on my kissable cheek (not the butt cheek)two months ago, my pretty boy image has faded away, as if,lol.Then namutakti na!!!But it didn't matter to me, basta me kamay! Then one time while i was riding on a train, there was someone who "shhhh" me, bigla sabe, "hoy papalitan mo mukha mo"...waaaaaaaaah, i looked around and examined all the shit beside me, amfs tae ako lang meron mga bumps sa faceeeeee....taena sino sumigaw "said to myself with full anger and shame at the same time. Amfs, the fucking disgrace was no other than my high school friend. Shit! Shit! Shit! naisahan ako!

After that humiliating day with my high school "friend" (grrr), i took a moment in front of a life-size mirror, then i questioned " who's that monster i see staring straight back at me? waaaaaaaaaah! because of that realization i made a strong decision,"i need to rip of my face off!"

Maulan kanina pero tinahak ko parin akong araneta center para sa bioessence. At last, nakuha ko rin. I was reluctant pero nakita ko ulet reflection ko sa glass door, sige okay na,pasok!

Diamond peel please...

tulog muna...

No comments: